BHX:Beaches: How 14 Creators found Inspiration on an Island

Surreal stories, mind-blowing insights, unending conversations, promised collaborations, beautiful people, soulful places and energetic creative vibes- BHX:Beaches kicked off and how!

BHX is all about stumbling upon the stories of fellow creators who have started, struggled, loved, worked and persevered to make a mark. These are individuals who believed in their inner magic, just like you. 
And when magic makers come under one roof, there is no trick to beat theirs. 

From poet-performers to jewelry story-tellers, from advertising geniuses to biomimicry enthusiasts, from filmmakers to surprise designers, from entrepreneurs to architects and bakers to bankers- BHX:Beaches in Sri Lanka was a script of characters who were unchanted and unchained!

Here are some resident notes we collected at BHX: Beaches:

  It was a week truly loaded with magic and madness. So many inspiring and exciting ideas from beautiful people and their stories. This has been a new beginning. A new change.   - Charu Mittal, Poet Performer   

It was a week truly loaded with magic and madness. So many inspiring and exciting ideas from beautiful people and their stories. This has been a new beginning. A new change.
- Charu Mittal, Poet Performer
 

  With everything that I did in life, I was 95% happy. I was acknowledged, regarded and recognised. But somewhere along the societal boundaries, rules and workload paranoia, I questioned if the remaining 5% even existed.  Now I know it does. Thank you, BHX.   - Abbhinav Kastura, Digital Producer  

With everything that I did in life, I was 95% happy. I was acknowledged, regarded and recognised. But somewhere along the societal boundaries, rules and workload paranoia, I questioned if the remaining 5% even existed. 
Now I know it does. Thank you, BHX.

- Abbhinav Kastura, Digital Producer 

BHX:Beaches brought together inspiration, mutual admiration, insane stories, unforgettable facts, a whole lot of crazy and a whole lot of love. Here's a glimpse of the journey so far- badass creatives, blissful beaches and amazing energies!